This morning I was flicking through Marie Claire and Vogue and noticed pink, pink and more pink. Pink is not a common colour in my wardrobe, I don't think I own any pink clothing!? This made me come to the conclusion that -
"I'm not really a pink kinda girl"
My mum laughed, I thought about it;
even though my wardrobe isn't very pink, I own way more pink stuff than I first thought.
1. Cath Kidston Tumbler, £3 here 2. Potted Plant in a jam jar 3. Moleskine volant notebook, £5.43 here
4. Peonies from Waitrose, £5 5. Tea light holders 6. Charbonnel et Walker, Pink Mark de Champagne Truffles, £15 here
9. Topshop socks, £3.50 here
12. Mac lipstick (Girl About Town), £15 here
13. Nars blusher (Orgasm), £21.50 here 14. Calvin Klein undies 15. Homemade floral card collage
After seeing so much pink in 2013's Autumn/Winter trends, I'm starting to think I need to add some pink to my wardrobe.
My pink wish list is growing, fast:
I've already got them in black but need more JuJu jellies (blast from the past), would look super summery with some amazing 3.1 pink oversized Phillip Lim sunglasses
and I can never have enough lipstick, I'm desperate to try Limecrime lipsticks, anyone tried them? The packaging and names are incredible, this ones called Great Pink Planet!
The Autumn Winter catwalks have seen an array of rosy and feminine pinks, powdery, pastelly, pinky goodness and I quite like it.
How about you?